New Build for 1st Time Pool Owner

The day has finally come! And on my birthday no less. The guys are here prepping to plaster, so should be starting the fill this afternoon! So excited to finally get this over with.

14ca46021a23f23cc22df7e2d0389e97.jpg

dc1cfbb3b89c90407918ceac935fd6a2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok you talked me into it. Once it finishes filling I'll post some pics to close the thread out. It is big! I didn't realize how big it would be. 120 perimeter feet on the pool and 27 feet on the spa. Very happy with how it has turned out.

Ok you talked me into it. Once it finishes filling I'll post some pics to close the thread out. It is big! I didn't realize how big it would be. 120 perimeter feet on the pool and 27 feet on the spa. Very happy with how it has turned out.

Great! Can we twist your arm for one final shot once the water balances? And yes, your pool is huge. Ours felt big too at a much smaller size (34x17 rectangular).

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.