Asking for any pool stuff for Christmas?

GaryT58

Gold Supporter
Bronze Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 26, 2016
Monroe, GA
Curious what pool or pool related items people are asking for Christmas.

I asked for parts for a Raspberry Pi to make a home-made automation and pool status/monitoring project. Would have liked to ask for a cartridge filter too, but that would be pushing it.

Hahaha! Our guests leave their towels poolside. Only problem is that my dog likes to dry herself off on them!!!!

Most of my casual holiday gifts are pool gifts: floaties, plastic beverage glasses, goggles, new net for the b-ball hoop, etc.

I bought myself a new heater last year so no one in my immediate family owes me a gift for any gifting event for several years. So worth it, though!

Marian, you're thinking too small on the gift front...you need to ask Santa for an Ameridome so that we can be the only northerners on the forum swimming in January and having cyber cocktails in our pools as the snow flies ;) The heater is just the beginning ;)

Speaking of which...I'm asking Santa to pay my natural gas bills for the next few months...hi ho!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.