New to forum, looking for above/semi inground pool recommendations.

Nov 24, 2016
Bergen county nj
Hello, I have been using the forum to research and decided to introduce myself and ask for some recommendations.

I set up an intex pool this past summer with the help of this forum and looking to do a semi inground next summer.

So far I am aware of Radiant and Doughboy and loooking to do around a 16x32 oval.

I am having trouble getting pricing right now as it doesn't seem the stores or installers in my area are that interested to speak I guess since we are about to start winter in NJ.

What manufacturers do you recommend and what should I expect to pay for the pool and install?

thanks

Attachments

• pool.jpg
    pool.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 42
Hi, welcome to TFP! First off that is a beautiful Intex install! Radiant and Doughboy are the ones I would recommend for partial bury as well. I don't have any pricing info for you, but make sure the price you are quoted includes the dig, installation, backfill, and running electrical to the pool area. Do you plan to add a deep end? If so you will need an expandable liner and that may be extra. Keep trying to get a quote from the local pool dealers, you may have to visit them in person to get the information you need.