Take down or close?

we live in Bowling Green (close to Clarksville) and we've had an Intex for about 6 years. We don't take ours down - we drain some, plug up the intake/output and remove all the hoses. This year we are using a leaf net to cover the pool along with the net we put up around the pool to keep a lot of the tree debris out.

you mean the inlets. the return is where the water returns in the pool. inlets are for suction.

oh ok. I think I still have those black hat shaped plugs. if not I will just drain just below the holes in liner.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

I know I hate this weather we have very had this year. the pool has gone green on me twice and I'm running a,swg. rain water must have a huge impact on chlorine levels and whatnot.

How have your FC readings been? I've had to adjust my run time and length of our SWG through out the summer to keep the FC numbers right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they've been pretty good but like you I've had to adjust running times, & raven at times add bleach. FC seemed to drop after rain. not bad cuz cya,was normal but with it raining day after day it kinda made it hard to keep everything running smoothely.

they've been pretty good but like you I've had to adjust running times, & raven at times add bleach. FC seemed to drop after rain. not bad cuz cya,was normal but with it raining day after day it kinda made it hard to keep everything running smoothely.

I've added bleach a time or two as well just to boost my FC just a bit. Yeah between rain and kids splashing the water out, there is defiantly some daily attention needed. Seems to have settled out for me at this time of year. Pool is getting about 5hrs less of sunlight per day and usage has gone down. Running everything midday in full sun seems to have helped greatly. That and I've been able to keep my cya in the 60-70 range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.