Help with SWG please - Jandy APURE 35 - I am stumped

AKStrong

LifeTime Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
Manor, TX
Please help. I am completely stumped with this.

My Jandy Aquapure 35 is about 18 months old and recently started having a no-flow problem. I read up the forum and found some links. Did all the troubleshooting for electronic fault and no improvement. Pump is producing good, reliable flow as seen in check valve and returns. Cell is clean and no scale buildup.

The problem appears mechanical, as I observed the water level within the cell does not rise much beyond the pipe, and certainly no where near the full capacity that's needed. I do not see any leaks from the cell and clamp assembly: ground beneath them is bone dry, there's no gurgling and no air bubbles in the return. The level of water changes depending on pump speed, so higher at 2500 pm that at 750, but still way too low for proper function. It almost looks like an upside down pump that does not fully prime.

I plan on tearing down the clamp assembly tomorrow to make sure there is no mechanical obstruction in the inlet side which is the only thing I can think of at this point. Am I overlooking something simple? Hopefully the picture will somewhat illustrate what I am trying to explain with words.

Much appreciate your help!

Apure.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.