Pool shell/Bubbler off center

Since it is in the sun shelf they should be able to chip out, or cut out, the bubbler, trench over and place the bubbler on center with the doors. That isn't risky. And it really isn't all that much work.

Ours was back filled and dewatered so chipping it out would be risky as well. We measured after it was shot because I wasn't sure how concrete thickness would vary etc. I dot want a free deck just maybe at cost. I just really notice the off measurements and the bubbler isn't at the furthest point of shelf. It's about 2.5 feet off, what do you guys suggest we do? I don't want to be greedy but this really is bothering us. What would be reasonable to ask for off etc. I really don't feel this Is at all our fault I went over these plans with pb about centering quite a few times. With fencing rebar pumps I wasn't sure measuring would reflect the same measurement afte being shot.

You've already answered your question several times. It really bothers you now. You think it will continue to bother you later. You discussed your concerns with the pool builder before he started about just this sort of thing. For cryin out loud man, have it chipped out and moved already.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.