Unconventional pool construction/water circulation

Jul 25, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
So first post here apart from the introduction.
Reading up on everything pool related i noticed that my pool was built wrong. There is almost no water circulation. Here is what i mean:
20160725_135040.jpg
This is the area where my pump is. The arrow points to the only skimmer in the pool and as you can see it's at the same side as the water outlet back into the pool. I guess they did this to save costs on construction. Maybe, or even probably, the large square hole is also a skimmer. That's where the leaf filters are. Everything else except for the sand filter is placed under the wooden cover you see in the top of the image.
Now, my question is, since i don't have a "proper" water circulation, what is the best way to keep the pool clean? Now, i run the pump 4 hours per day in one morning session of 1 hour, one mid-day session of 2 hours and one evening session of one hour. I try to remember to always set my Dolphin robot to work during the mid-day 2 hours so i have more chance that anything the robot throws around in the water gets caught by the skimmer and passed through the sand filter.
My pool is pretty clean and my chemical levels are in the proper range from what i can see.

So i don't have any problems, i am just looking for proper advice considering the unfamiliar build of my pool.

Cheers,

Ton.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.