Share your PDF - Chemical logging sheet

R&S

Apr 22, 2016
Hamilton, Ohio
I have been keeping my daily pool test levels on 4 x 6's during slam process. It is not the best method for long term. If anyone has made a word or pdf for logging this info and want to share it would be appreciated! I usually do these things myself but too busy this summer. Multiple times daily I have been documenting time, fc, cc, target fc, loss and what I added. Weekly I test all that and Ph, Ta and occasionally CYA since it had recently disappered. I added stabilizer yesterday and the holding of fc is an amazing difference. The sun is only consuming about 10 ppm during the day instead of around 25 - 30 ppm after only 1 day and it's like 98 degrees here. We massaged the sock until it all dissolved and that loss was with 3 swimming all day. Anyone else feel like summer is flying by? Thanks in advance!

Pool Pal on Android does all of that and it even references TFP numbers.

Thanks Griswald but I'm an Iphone person:rolleyes: But it sound awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't link it on my phone but search for Jesse's graphical pool log..... It's awesome!
It's an excel spreadsheet, not PDF though...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Poolnewbies5874, Information overload! That is a lot of stuff all in one place. I might be able to get used to that. I was thinking a simple excel sheet type thing but it is pretty nice. I played with it for a minute and save to my desktop. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I'm old school. I like writing my numbers in a small notebook. The Black n Red brand (5x4) is my favorite.

Marlahoutex,
I am too, but sometimes it all looks like chicken scratch. I just want it to be a little more organized. A notebook is not a terrible idea, for old school, better than my temporary 4 x 6's. I'm trying to break free from old school.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.