Pool Pilot OPEC Issue

Jul 20, 2016
Milwaukee,WI
Hey guys. Im really hoping someone can help us here. I have a pool Pilot setup here at my hotel. and we got the OPEC Error reading. Long story short we bought new connection phone cords to relay the connection, nothing, still got error. then we bought a new 838 board that's on the ORP/PH sensor side, still got the error after that, we then bought a new board that's on the Controls Side of the unit that the Tri-sensor cord and the 2 other plugs that plug into this board, and STILL have the error. Does ANYONE know what we can do to fix this?

Yes I have, and they sent a new Interface cord, and that's not doing it either. So whats weird is that we have two units at our property. One working just fine. BBOth units have pretty much all new boards, cables and were running just fine. I can take the interface cable from our other unit, plug it in, and it works perectly. I then plug a brand new cord in the unit I know worksm and that I just took the cord off of, and plug the new one in, and it doesn't work. Im so confused

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.