I did a search and didn't see it listed. Sorry if it has already been posted. I want to make sure I make the most of my pool endeavor.
1. Proper conditions to store our BBB supplies?
2. How long will the borax and baking soda keep, I understand the bleach has a short shelf life of a month or so correct?
3. Can the borax and baking soda be transferred into another air tight container, tuperware, old chlorine bucket properly marked as such?
4. D.E. anything special with storage of it?
5. Pool test kit, inside a nice AC'ed house?
6. Pool brush, what causes it to loose it's bristles, should it be stored inside out of the sun? Mine didn't last a year.
7. Best way to clean your vinal liner from the water line up?
Any thing else I might have missed? I figured this would be good to have for us newby's.