Hoping to upgrade

Jul 5, 2016
Berkeley IL
Hi all. We have an Intex easy set up 18x48 pool. We are looking into investing in a bigger and better pool. I was hoping to get some recommendations and tips from anyone. We have been to Great Escape, American Sale and Russo's pool and all three have give us a quote between $5-7 thousand for an 18x52 pool, including pump, filter, heater, delivery and installation. I am want to purchase this Fall to get a better deal, and have the company install next Spring. If anyone can recommend a company that has a good reputation and would give me better price than what was quoted to me, I would really appreciate it. 24x54 is the size we are hoping to have. We are located in Berkeley Illinois. Thank you all.

Welcome to TFP :)

You should get a better price if you buy and install this fall (oct, Nov), you would basically fill the pool and close it until spring :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.