triton plus not cleaning water line...help

May 2, 2016
Vacaville, CA
I just bought a triton plus robotic pool cleaner. I need help..it is only cleaning for 1 hour and not cleaning the waterline. I know it can because I used the remote to get it up to the waterline. I may need to return it..Perhaps it is stuck on the option for a 1 hour clean which is controlled by the more expensive remote...but I have no way to control that or reset the device...any advice??

I have the triton plus. I got it last summer. I'm not an expert by any means but I think I noticed that the handle can be in more than 1 position. Try adjusting it. I think in 1 position it didn't go up to the water line and after moving it it did. After I turn on the power, I use the remote to start it. I select the pic of the clock with man going slow (left image) and it runs for 3 hours, going up to the water line. I use the arrow buttons to bring it to the shallow end so I can reach to take it out. I hope this helps.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.