Worth Fixing Small Leak?

I've had a leak at a threaded fitting going into my MPV since shortly after I installed my filter 2 years ago. It's about a drip every 2 minutes... I don't bother because in my case, it's more than just tightening a fitting. Likely would have to cut pipe, put in a coupler and replace a couple fittings. Not worth it.

How much is it leaking? Steady drip? Slow drip? Stream? Also... if it's dripping onto your pump, it might be worth it to prevent corrosion.

About a drip per minute or two. I have a small piece of wood slanted over the pump so it catches and slides the drip off. I just replaced a few parts due to leaks in a few areas and did some troubleshooting so I've taken my plumbing apart at least three times now. It is definitely a case of tightening it because I did not tighten it as much as I could have because I just got a new multi valve and was worried it would break. My waste hose and return pipe do not have screwable fittings at the ends, so I have to detach the multi valve from the two filter fittings and rotate the actual valve to unscrew the pipe and hose. This is also in a tight little filter shack I have. Thank you for the response.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.