Clorox Regular on sale at Target

I'm in Omaha, NE. I can't find anyone around here who stocks 10% liquid chlorine; Every store (i.e., pool stores, big-box stores, etc.) has only granular or pucks. Thus I look for sales of Clorox. I tried store brands of liquid bleach (with good dates and concentrations), but they always fall way short of predicted PoolMath results. Clorox meets PoolMath predictions :)

Here in No. Cal, near SF:
Home Depot has the 10% 2 gal boxes at $6.99 as of June, 2016.
OSH was $7.29 for 2 gal/10% in early June, but went back up.

Didn't see the Target special you mentioned as of 6/13/16 (last time in).

Thanks for the ping Chasmengr.

Just got back from OSH (2nd run for extra item during installation of pump & filter). 4th of July sale on Kem-Tek 10%/2gal box = $4.99, plus "they pay Sales Tax." Millbrae, CA store has some outside (ugh) and some inside. Looks like today only, so if you, like me, have a last minute run there, grab some.

I'm in Omaha, NE. I can't find anyone around here who stocks 10% liquid chlorine; :)

Menards has a great price on 12.5% liquid pool shock, $1.99 with 11% rebate, comes out to $1.77. I stopped at one of the Des Moines stores today and they had 3 displays stacked around the store, almost all of it was dated 16175 so it's pretty fresh. I bought 2 cases, thought about more but already have a stock of 10% from wal mart.

Yeah. Web says Omaha Menards has a whole bunch now, too (184) . . . Trip to Menards tomorrow! Thanks :)

It has a PoolStore description . . . LOL

Capture.JPG

PS: It's now tomorrow. I went to Menards and bought Chlorine. Thanks again :)

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.