Aquarite not generating - only generating light is off

dtc81

Jun 27, 2016
atlanta, ga
My LED lights on my saltwater Aquarite Goldline system weren't working. After reading up on it on TFP, i ordered the control limitor(round black piece) and then had a friend that works with circuit boards for a living remove the old burnt out one and solder the new one on the board. i hooked it back up and the LED lights were back on and appeared to be working in the normal condition. But after a couple of minutes, the second LED light -generating - goes out and is not lit up. I tired the reset button and the same thing happens. When i switch it to 'Super Cholrinate', the first light is on, second light is off and the super cholrinate light is on and then the 'Check Salt' and 'Check cell' lights are on. It is a brand new salt cell that i just recently replaced so i know that it shouldn't be it. Why does the 'generating' light not display? This is probably why the board is also telling me to 'Check salt'. I had the water tested at my local pool store and the salt/cholrine is good, PH is good, and Alkalinity is also good. What am i missing? Any suggestions or ideas? At a lost on this one.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.