New pool still cloudy water

This is a new pool setup, a Coleman (best way) 22'x52" deep frame pool. We're using the filter that was provided plus a solar heating pad (currently on bypass mode) and a salt water chlorinator. We added 240 lbs of salt and 1/2 a bag of HTH setup for saltwater pools. Everything was reading good yesterday except the salt was reading a bit low and the chlorine pad was not on the chart. The ph and alkalinity were perfect. I kicked on the SWG last night on boost mode and checked again this morning and it seems the alkalinity and ph and now a bit high. Oh, I also added a gallon of Clorox bleach because the water was really green within just a few hours of adding it. We added 2-3" of hard well water and the rest was hauled in by a water hauling company. I'm not sure if I should wait a bit or if I need to add something to clear up our water?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.