Weak Pressure in Spa - Replacing Pentair Nozzle Jet

Jun 16, 2015
Voorhees, NJ
The pressure in my spa jets is very weak. I took them apart over the weekend, since I thought that maybe they needed to be cleaned. I noticed that one of the jets is missing the mix nozzle (not sure exactly what it's called). Is it possible that this is causing my issues? I didn't see any debris while I was cleaning them. I have to order a new piece, but I'm not sure which part is correct (#46543000 or #46443100). The links are below. Can anyone tell me the difference?

I also noticed that the jets work better if I run the blower for 20-30 seconds. My blower died a few weeks ago, so I am in the process of installing a new one. The only other issue that I can't seem to troubleshoot is the valve. The spa jets valve is turning so easily, and I don't know why. In the past, there would be resistance, and I would hear the water as I turned it. It seems like there is no pressure. What could be causing this?

Amazon.com : Pentair 46543000 Diversion Gun Vent Jet Mix Nozzle Jet Replacement Pool Specialty Fittings : Outdoor Spas : Patio, Lawn Garden
Amazon.com : Pentair 46543100 1/2-Inch Concrete Mix Nozzle Jet Replacement Pool Specialty Fittings : Patio, Lawn Garden

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.