JUST got TF-100 HELP please

SLAM requires brushing everyday whether you can see or not. Best to scoop out what you can using a leaf rake. Vacuuming to your filter blindly can cause you to clog your plumbing or clog your pump impeller if there is still a lot of debris.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It is okay to vacuum blindly, you just need to make sure that you've removed as much large debris using a leaf rake. Whether you vac to waste or vac to filter, you don't want to clog your plumbing if there is a lot of large debris.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Was 15 when I checked this morning but it has been storming since I got home from work so I haven't been able to check this evening. How will this affect my SLAM. I'm sure it fell alot during the day as it was a HOT sunny 90+ day.

I'd asked again because I hadn't been able to add any bleach during the day. I was at 3.5 this morning. Pool Math said 107 oz to get to 16 so I just added the full gallon since I knew I wouldn't be able to get to it til late this afternoon early this evening. Pool math says that should take it to 18.5 which with my target being 16 I don't think that should be too high. Right?

It's not going to hurt anything, just slightly wasteful. If I were slamming and it Pool Math said add 119 oz I'd just pour the whole thing in there too.

There were massive storms yesterday evening with some areas getting baseball sized hail and the lightening was insane! I ignored my pool when I got home, too!
Whoohoo! My 500th post :)

Last edited:
There were massive storms yesterday evening with some areas getting baseball sized hail and the lightening was insane! I ignored my pool when I got home, too!
Whoohoo! My 500th post :)

Yeah not far from here we had a massive section have major tree damage & trees topples over from the roots, several houses obliterated. So yeah I chose stay inside. But I had been at work from 7A-5P & storms started about 4P. So I wasn't home to add bleach during day.

If the water is green and soupy it would. But, the real job is to kill the algae that is attached to all surfaces if the pool. That will still be there after you refill.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.