Hard Plumb help

pearkel

Bronze Supporter
May 10, 2016
Maysville/ky
Hello again, Looking for some advise on hard plumbing our agp. Thanks to this forum Pool water is the best it has been in the 3 years we have owned the pool. Every time i get in i just marvel at how clear it is! Now I purchased and installed a new hayward de filter and would like to hard plumb it. Would anyone want to take a stab at telling me what exactly i will need? I have looked at others projects on this forum but not sure if I need anything special. Because the new filter doesn't have a backwash I would like to install a splitter. I believe I will need to take it off the plastic stand that the pump and filter currently sit on. Does this project require draining the pool below the return line? Thanks for help in advance!
IMG_20160607_202753.jpgIMG_20160607_202741.jpgIMG_20160607_202739.jpgIMG_20160607_202735.jpgIMG_20160607_202747.jpg

Not sure what you mean by splitter. But it looks pretty strait foward you have threaded fittings in all you pictures so you can just get threaded adapters for pvc and plumb your heart out. If you can get a plug in the return line long enough to thread in a ball valve there you should be all set.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.