Cloudy water

Ok we're going to use bleach in the meantime. A friend just bought a truck load of bleach, should last them half the summer! She uses a jug after a heavy rain or after a heavy rain day or when it gets cloudy. My husband will put the bleach in tomorrow morning before work. That way the filter will be running

Welcome Beth. Please know that you essentially have a new baby in your back yard and it's going to need fed daily. The good part is that it'll only take 5 minutes n when your 2 year old is napping, you can brush or vacuum the pool. Do not believe for one second that this pool is going to take up all your time n drain you mentally, physically or financially. The only way it will is if you let it and continue on without educating yourself. You can do that in pool school by reading the ABC'S of Pool water Chemistry.

So glad to see you invested in the TF100. I've had the kit for 7+years n I love it! If you have an Ollie's, check n see if they have their Austin's Pool Shock 12% liquid chlorine for $2.99 a gallon. Once it's sold out, it's gone til next year.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hello everyone, I'm Bethrusso's husband, I want to thank everyone for their advice and help on the situation with our new pool. We are both new to this so every little info that we get on here helps big time
Well then, Welcome to TFP!!:handwave:

It is seldom that we get both the husband and wife show up. Usually it is one or the other, dragging the spouse behind.

So nice to meet the both of you. You guys will love the TFP way!

Question: I was told to have the nosal that the water comes back into the pool to have it face down and on a 45 degree angle away from the skimmer is this right? Before I had it facing straight out and it was making little waves in the pool when it was on like a whirl pool, now with it facing down the water is more still now and the floating chlorine dispenser keeps getting stuck in the skimmer?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.