I have been doing everything just as I always have. My pH has been pretty consistent. There was a big rain last night and today. I drained some out and checked the chemicals. My CL as still at 11, but my pH was over 8. I added the drops for the acid demand test and just don't think something is right. I added about 2-3 drops at a time and then mixed. The color changed to purple and then as I got to 35 drops, the color changed to yellow (low pH). There was never the pinkish orange (or however you would describe the color of 7.6)
Before I did anything, I wanted to ask opinions. I added the polyquat about an hour before i did the test.