Aqua Plus - Communication Error

May 27, 2016
Virginia Beach
Pool Size
SWG Type
Hayward Turbo Cell (T-CELL-5)
About 2 weeks ago we had our pool opened professionally. It looked amazing but when they opened it they discovered nothing worked. Sweet! That's why we got the home warranty...two weeks later the same problem still exists (local display saying communicatiom error) but I did gain a new Polaris pump and a couple sensors. We have another company coming through our warrantt people on Thursday....yay another week of standing water that looks like a pond. So today I decided to take the bull by the horns. I have called the company to try to troubleshoot and they say that it needs a new control panel....I get that they can't help me too much because they would rather talk to a pro but that's some BS! I then proceeded to jump the pool pump to get water moving to keep mosquitos out and start readying my pool for summer. Is there any tips anyone might be able to provide to fix this communication error? Nothing looks to be burnt up and the two fuses were good....any help would be appreciated and looking forward to more help in the future!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.