Critter ramps

May 31, 2014
Wentzville, MO
So I am getting ready in the next few weeks to finally open my pool back up. Its been 50s/60s for the past week, which near Saint Louis is crazy this time of year. :p

Anyhow last year I had to remove a dozen or so dead small animals. Which also included a ton of live spiders riding on corpses of the expired. :eek:

So I have noticed there are these "critter" ramp things that hang off the side of your pool. Does anyone use them, and if so do they help?

Thanks

We used Frog Logs for the first two years. They seemed to work great. Then we tried to adopt a dog from a nearby horse ranch. He killed the frog logs! Dog is back at the horse ranch because that is where he belongs, he drove our donkeys crazy! Might be time to get some more. For some reason this year we haven't had nearly as many frogs and toads in the pool. Probably because it is very rainy this spring.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.