Hello from Tarpon Springs, FL

Alright! Good choice. :goodjob: Welcome to TFP! Feel free to look at all the available forum areas. If you have a chemical question, post something in that area. If it's equipment related, do the same there. Make sure to visit our Pool School page (link in my sig) and of course your #1 task ....... the RIGHT test kit. The TF-100 or Taylor K-2006 will serve you well. Please see the TF-100 lnk in my sig for either one. Don't forget the "Speed Stir".

Also, please add your pool info to your signature by going to the top of the TFP web page (just under the Pool School button) and select "SETTINGS". On the next page look to the left for a menu bar that says, “MY SETTINGS” and go to "EDIT SIGNATURE" to enter your pool and equipment info there. It will help us later. This link may also help you: Pool School - Read This BEFORE You Post. Welcome!

Thanks guy!

Will take the advice before I start asking questions/bothering you guys. Ha!

At this point, I just have what I guess I would "philosophical" questions (i.e., preferred heater). We're not scheduled to close until 5/17, but I'd sure like to have a head start (and a plan) before I take over the property.

OH YEAH! I got another FL person! Even if he is a Gator! LOL

Darth, when you have a chance you should start a post in "just Getting Started" and start posting your questions.

Good call on NOT trusting the pool store........they work for $$, We at TFP work for smiles!

Kim

Welcome to TFP. Love the username! :mrgreen: I'd read Pool School up n down n,ther inside out while you're waiting to close. Your questions would probably turn into an Ohhhhh okay.... That's so simple! But we're always here for questions.