How to check a leak in the air bubble line?

Scott, I'm going to give this post a :bump: to try and keep it visible. I'm not real familiar with your set-up there. I'm assuming the leak is in the spa. But I would agree with you that perhaps by plugging a line or two at a time, you might be able to narrow-down the location of a potential leak. Of course if you discover the really is a leak in the line, how to repair would depend on the location. Hope you get more replies soon and figure this thing out. Have a nice day.

To check you can use your red reagent for pH and squirt on top to see if the red gets drawn inside the fitting. If the spa is raised it could be from other areas as well so check all inlets/outlets for siphoning. based on the location you may need to drain the spa down a bit to reach or jump in and have at it, just be very still as any movement will make the test harder to tell.

GL!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.