Re: PoolSkim install woes, non-standard return inlets

Mar 10, 2016
San Diego

Hi, I have the same problem, or even worse. House built in early 80s. Only one return inlet, and it looks like a one inch nonthreaded pipe, and worse, it doesn't come straight out into the pool, but is cut at an angle ... a very severe angle.

Wondering if the kit worked. It looks discontinued so I have to grab one soon. Huge pollen/leave problem in my pool due to trees in my own yard and neighbors.

Hello jdang307, and welcome to TFP! It looks this post may have been separated from your first post if it was tied to someone else's post, so we're starting new here with you. :) So you only have one return inlet (jet) for water to come back to the pool? Any chance you can take a picture and show us?

Also, please add your pool info to your signature by going to the top of the TFP web page (just under the Pool School button) and select "SETTINGS". On the next page look to the left for a menu bar that says, “MY SETTINGS” and go to "EDIT SIGNATURE" to enter your pool and equipment info there. It will help us later. This link may also help you: Pool School - Read This BEFORE You Post.

We'll look for your update and more replies to try and help. Nice to have you with us.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.