Hola from Tucson !

Feb 28, 2016
Tucson,Az
Hello all, I've been reading and printing from this site for a while and wanted to sign in and say thanks for all the information. My wife and I are new pool owners, $80 a month for a guy to put chlorine in the pool seemed crazy so we let him go and have been trying to let all this information sink in. He had all the readings way to high so I have been getting it all in the ball park, slowly. My wife is like you checking that again? More bleach? Is it safe to swim with that many chemicals? Thanks again for this great site, until my next question, be safe !

OH we got ya covered! So what test kit are you using?

We would LOVE to see pics!

How about starting a thread over at "just getting started" and share your pool and any questions and concerns you might have? Pretty please???

Kim (PAT! I love that one!)

If you want to truly take control of your pool, you need a good testkit. We promise it will pay for itself many times over!

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, all you need to add is the FAS-DPD portion. Google that k-1515C or go to TFtestkits.com

That picture........oh that picture wow so pretty! You get to see that every day?????? LUCKY!

That is a good little test kit. Of course you will use it up in not time testing your water to get it looking like a jewel. That is why we like the TF-100 as it has more of the regents we use daily.

I have a link for you. Share it with your wife to show you WE said this is how to make the pool sparkle! LOL

Pool School - Basic Pool Care Schedule

Kim