Aquarite 240V power question

isriam

Jan 15, 2015
PHX
Reading the manual the aquarite controller has 4 lugs for power, and in 240V you should use 1 and 4 for your load lines, and a jumper between 2-3. Can someone tell me what this jumper looks like? I purchased a used system and I'm only seeing the 4 screws, and 2 pieces of metal backing behind them that don't look like jumpers to me. They look flat and bend over the terminal input with a little hole. I'm thinking I don't have a jumper? Or these 2 are the jumpers and I have to move them.

Post a pic. Jumper can be many things. Some mfg make a special use jumper and other (most) times people just use a section of the wire they are using bent to a U shape to go from one to the other.

actually it is the jumper, it looks like the previous user had it set up for 110v. its bent up over the terminal input so you can't insert a wire. i moved it to the correct position for 240v.

now to figure out the 3hp relay wiring on the aqualink RS and how to get some more room on this panel. i've added a lot since i bought this home :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.