Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: TFTestkits.com is now TFTestKits.net

1. Back To Top    #1

In the Industry

TFTestkits.com is now TFTestKits.net

Because the "Vendor Corner" is eliminated (or about to be), I am posting this where I hope the most can see it. Pardon my commercialization of the site for a short announcement.

The main TFTestKits website is down, but an alternate is available at http://www.TFTestKits.Net/.

If you have any problems placing an order, simply send an email to: TFTestkits@ hughes.net and tell us what you would like. We'll communicate back to you and makr it very easy to order.

End of commercial announcement, Folks....Thanks
    Dave S. - Forum owner
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: TFTestkits.com is now TFTestKits.net

Dave, is this a temporary or permanent change? I ask because I have a link to your site in my sig and want to know if I need to update it.

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by waterbear
    Dave, is this a temporary or permanent change? I ask because I have a link to your site in my sig and want to know if I need to update it.
    Looks kinda permanant - It appears that the .com domain belongs to someone in Germany.
    Not sure how all that happened, but that's how the WHO info plays out.
    [center:1kpalu48]Helpful Links: Pool School | CYA/Chlorine Chart | Pool Calculator[/center:1kpalu48]

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

It's permanent. It's a long story but the domain expired without me getting notice. The registrar tech folks say all will be well on Monday and I can retain the name but what the plans are (in case something doesn't go well) is to make the .net name the permanent site and make the .com name simply redirect to the .net site.

I have changed my link. I would suggest everyone else change to the .net site just in case something else goes wrong on Monday....Thanks
    Dave S. - Forum owner

5. Back To Top    #5

Looks like tftestkits.com didn't get redirected to tftestkits.net as you had hoped it would by Monday. There are a LOT of links I've written to tftestkits.com -- I hope they all don't have to be changed.
    16,000 gallon outdoor in-ground 16'x32' plaster pool; Pentair Intelliflo VF pump; Pentair IntelliTouch i9+3s control system; Jandy CL-340 square foot cartridge filter
    12 Fafco solar panels; Purex Triton PowerMax 250 natural gas heater (200,000 BTU/hr output); automatic electric pool safety cover; 4-wheel pressure-side "The Pool Cleaner"

6. Back To Top    #6

In the Industry

It has not been redirected. I had hoped to have it resolved but it didn't work. I am still working on it and it's not time to change any more links than necessary just yet. I'll keep everyone posted.
    Dave S. - Forum owner