after build questions

TomCa

Sep 28, 2015
Roseville, Ca
Hi-
three questions-
The picture shows a flow valve for the vacuum sweep protruding into pool. PB states that
this is normal and they never get flush to the pool wall. Sounds crazy to me that a manufacturer
would let a defect like that exist especially if it can be a safety issue. Is this common?

Also; I turned on the pool filter to clean pool and sweep sides. The water flow was only coming
out of the vacuum sweep valve but my other 3 flow valves were idle....
Should I have water flowing from all valves when I turn on filter?

One more: There is a slight opening where the concrete pool deck meets the ledge stone raised wall.
Can that be a quality issue with water compromising this area over time?

thanks for your help
Tom

flow fixture.jpeg

when you say you turned on the "pool filter" to sweep the sides and clean the pool did you really mean your vacuum?

I would like to see a picture of the "One more: There is a slight opening where the concrete pool deck meets the ledge stone raised wall. Can that be a quality issue with water compromising this area over time?"

Kim

Was Premier your builder?

You are mixing language here and con fusing Kim.

You have a pressure side cleaner. I,m not going to say the hose connection slight protrusion is acceptable but it's common.

You tuned on the pump to run the pool sweep and All the flow is through the pool sweep connection. There is a jandy valve at the pad that controls the mix between the pool sweep and the other returns.

Give us a picture for the other issue

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.