MiniMax NT help

I've been looking at them. I see that now they're digital. Is this pretty much plug-n-play aside from the new connectors?

Also, My unit does not have a flame sensor. I was reading that the Low Nox don't have them. Does this affect the igniter? Does there need to be some sort of signal input?

I believe the igniter acts also as the flame sensor like so many units. I don't work on the LoNox stuff as here in FL we are not required to have them.

Re-did some wires today... No change in operation.

Tomorrow my igniter module will come. I'll pop that in and give it a shot. I hope that gets some heat going.

- - - Updated - - -

If your new board arrived damaged. Go online to Amazon, they are real good about shipping replacements right away. At least that has been my experience.

I am going to see how the igniter module changes things. If I get fire, I'll hook up the old board and see how it performs. If it's OK, I'll hit up Amazon for a refund. If the new board is needed, I might just solder the LEDs back on, but we'll see.

WE HAVE FIRE!!!

Alright! I got to use the pool last night!

So next, going to swap out the control board and see if it'll run OK on the old one. If it does, ill consider returning the one I purchased.... I kinda like the idea of a new board. The old one is pretty beat up looking. lots od discolor and some oxidation.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.