ABG Pool with Resin top rails and uprights...how to clean

Feb 2, 2008
Northwest Indiana
I have resin top rails and uprights that took a beating from the summer...They just look dingy...any advice on how to clean them...The reason I got them is that they were not painted and I didn't want rust or paint chiping issues...but now don't know how to clean them. Any advice?

Are they just faded or actually stained? Staines - bleach. Crud - orange cleaner or vinegar. Faded, don't know. Mine are also resin but I haven't had an issue with dingy - dirt, yes and I bleach them.

frustratedpoolmom said:
cubbybeave08 said:
frustratedpoolmom said:
You could try the magic eraser, but test first in an inconspicuous area....got any scrap left? And you know not to use straight bleach, right? :p

yeah I kinda figured that might be bad??? :hammer:

Yeah, but you're a man, and I never know with you... :p LOL

At least I don't use my wives kitchen utensils to open cans of motor oil, or kitchen funnels to mix gas and oil or weed killers...My dad used to do that...It isn't worth the wrath of the wife to expediate my jobs. It is just as easy to go out and by my own stuff.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.