Coverlon with install and winterization or Loop Loc without?

Mar 9, 2015
Berlin, NJ
I had the dealer from Loop Loc come out, and he will give me the cover for our lagoon style pool with jump rock and waterfall for $4500. The only downside is that he will not close the pool which is included with all other quotes. So that makes the cost $4800 in my eyes.

Our PB will give us the Coverlon Super Mesh for 3899 for the cover/99 for a pump/100 for closing. Also he will add $250 credit b/c we are not using the water bag cover. So about $1000 cheaper at $3848.

Thoughts - opinions??

My Scottish side says save money where you can. But, the wife has slowly convinced me that sometimes you get whey you pay for. I don't close, hence no cover. But friends further north have Loop Loc covers and they seem to last decades when treated right.

Our pool was installed in 2004 and came with a Coverlon mesh cover. It's still in great shape today. Though I have no experience with Loop Loc for comparison, I have no reservation recommending Coverlon.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.