Help Programming EasyTouch High Pool Egg Timer Schedule

Oct 2, 2014
San Marcos, Ca
I am trying to program my EasyTouch to do a quick clean. I want it to run the pump when I turn a circuit/feature on and run for 20 minutes.

I have tried a lot of combinations but the pump isn't lowering back to its low speed after the egg timer set time.

This is what I have currently:

Circuit 4, Name Pool High, Function Generic
Pump Speed on Circuit 4 Pool High 2600
Program 2, Pool High On, Egg timer off at 1 minute (1 minute just for testing purposes)

When I turn Circuit 4 Pool High on the pump speed ramps up to 2600. But then it doesn't lower it back down after 1 minute (or even 10 minutes).

Does it stop the pump after it times out? If it doesn't, then you may have 'Don't Stop' set in the timer programming.

I don't think it will do what you want it to. It's designed to stop a device after it times out. I don't think it will switch the control back to the main program. And I don't think the main program has a catchup function.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.