GAME Pool Light Review

jtburf

Jun 8, 2015
Houston, TX
All,

I found a GAME brand pool light at my local pool store, it was a tad higher than what I think it should cost ($29.00), however I did buy it and it does put off a good amount of light. It has a magnet in the body for steel sided pools and a piece of powder coated steel for soft sided pools, the on/off Hi/Low remote does not appear to send the signal through more than 2' of water so I just turn it on and lower it into my pool.

I will get some pictures of it tonight lite up, it operates off 3 AA batteries, and I will see how long it will live for. Oh yes its is only a white lite, no colors off the LED's

Here is a link to the MFG

http://www.game-group.com/products/pool-light-with-remote-control/

Thanks and have a great labor day!!!

John

I have the same lights, I picked up a two pack on eBay.

I've used one light about a half dozen times with no issues.

I found the the one light I've used a little finicky when you tighten down the lens and required careful cross-tightening. When I first put it in the water I had a steady stream of bubbles coming from the light, a quick tighten and it's good so far.

I discovered the same with the remote, it's IR and doesn't go thru water good at all.

Here's one in my 18' X 48" Ultra Frame.

Dom

C429C80B-D3C4-49F1-8764-6391492D200F_zpsh3nz7mhy.jpg

869C5A1C-BFE6-4F09-ACFC-13D6AD00C248_zpsyysue664.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.