Owner / Builder Pool - Please Critique

9b5af6945e749592e6486b90c266bbe2.jpg

Aqua blue with abalone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A pool is such an individual and personal thing. Your concept looks awesome, but if we were to build it, we wouldn't make it 8 feet deep.... but that's just us. Other than that it looks like a neighborhood winner! Just my 2¢

haha, lemme tell you about all of the times my now 23 yo son and his HS friends googled every pool in our neighborhood and went pool hopping -- hopefully that doesn't make him (or them) criminals, LOL. Never a call from a single neighbor -- good neighbors. :)
I will be sure to return the favor for future teenagers in neighborhood!

ew -- invest in numerous floats!!

A pool is such an individual and personal thing. Your concept looks awesome, but if we were to build it, we wouldn't make it 8 feet deep

This was a tough decision for me. I have three small children who love to jump/ dive in the pool, I wanted to build something they could do just that without worrying about hitting the bottom.

- - - Updated - - -

Took some closer pics (cell phone pics) of the pebble. It does appear to be a lighter (not as bright) as aqua blue in some spots, some spots it is brighter. Either way I really like the look. Waiting for it to be filled, up to 10,000 gallons already and it's not even 1/3 of the way full!

how big is your pool??

All of the subs walk in my backyard and the first thing out of their mouth is "wow, that's a big pool." Perimeter is 140 linear feet including the spa. Pool is 38' long from the end of the reef step to the deep end and 22' wide at the biggest part. I'm thinking it should be around 30,000 gallons. I have a flow meter on the house so I can find out for sure.

Go big or go home, right? :D

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Sorry I didn't get pics up sooner. Pool took 40 hours to fill. :eek:

Spent the the day on the phone with bdavis466, he was kind enough to help me get the equipment running and guide me through the startup process. Thanks Brian!

Took these this afternoon. Can't wait to see what it looks like at night with the intellibrite LED lights. Will post a night pic when I get home. Under the sun the finish is brighter than what the earlier pictures show.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.