Pool pics !!!

Mark R

LifeTime Supporter
Nov 18, 2013
Desert Southwest, USA
When did I join TFP ?!?! Almost 2 years ago ! Followed all advice and did I read everything 3 times. Yup. I sure did. Very proud of myself.

Only issues I have are my CH is crazy high, I do live in the Las Vegas Valley though. Only thing I need to read more of is this CSI thing. Very confusing to me. Water seems to be salty tasting this year too. lol

Here are some pics and no algae in the pool since I joined which is good cause my water is usually 85-90 degrees all summer, thanks to solar system. Pics are so clear you can see the palm tree shadows as the sun is going down.

1783372f663c80fe90aa7df20656e9fd.jpg

808cb2fa6c4c893a4e1bff53f7340a29.jpg

4bf93bba4b64af3081a650005e2e73a6.jpg

Edit: need to redo my cool decking after 12 years and minor grout issues around the hot tub.

Anyone in town who can recommend someone who can do this work please PM me.

Nice looking water! You will likely find a number of threads and articles with no particular "agreement" on the issue of CSI (and/or LSI). *Personally* I find it (them) to be a useful indicator of trends in the pool water, looking across more than one parameter at t time. The key to TFP however is still understanding the recommended levels and how the individual parameters work together with the specifics of your pool, and in the case of problem situations, what to attack first.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.