loop loc safety cover repair

jccams

May 22, 2010
Dexter, MI
Not sure this is in the right forum but here goes. I have a 12 year old loop loc safety cover and some of the stitching is coming out of the straps so they are no longer attached to the cover in spots. There is also about a dime sized hole in one spot. I would like to get this repaired and am wondering if anyone else has ever had this kind of repair done. I am in SE MI and am also wondering if there is an authorized loop loc repair facility in my area. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Loop-loc sells small patches on their website for the hole. Seem kind of pricey for 3, 4" x 8" patches but those should work. As far as repairing stitching you could contact loop-loc directly through their email or phone number on their website for repair options on that item. I have a few loose stitches myself but may try to have a family member with near-commercial grade sewing equipment try to repair them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.