Aquapure 1400 SWG automation from pda

Aug 2, 2015
Sugar land/tx
I just recently installed a new flow sensor on my aquapuresalt cell. I can control the chlorine production level and see that everything is working on the control box in service mode but when i switch to automode, i dont see the aquapure flash on the pda with the salt ppm or the water temp. Also on the control box it shows "flow" but chlorine production is at 00%. This has to have something to do with my PDA setup. Any tips?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Aquapure 1400 SWG

I'm sorry that I can't help much more than that as I know next to nothing about automation.

You might want to change the thread title somewhat to include automation troubles that way some people who know about automation problems will see that this thread is not just another Aquapure thread.

Did you ever find a solution? I'm having same issue. When I change % production on PDA it does not work. I have to change at control box. Also, PDA no longer displays water temp. Sensor is communicating with control box, but control box is not communicating those 2 items to the PDA. All other PDA options seem to function correctly.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.