Modified Cover for Hayward Super Pump for Closing Swimming Pool

Hello..thanks for all the great ideas here. I am looking to adapt a Hayward spx3200 for the Cyclone. Are there any inexpensive knockoffs for this strainer lid... to drill out? Or any one done this? Thanks.[h=1][/h]

Hello..thanks for all the great ideas here. I am looking to adapt a Hayward spx3200 for the Cyclone. Are there any inexpensive knockoffs for this strainer lid... to drill out? Or any one done this? Thanks.[h=1][/h]

Steve:

Welcome to the forum and please add your signature. You will need to either purchase a used cover or a new cover and do what everyone else has done on the forum. I had someone put mine together, but through the thread you will find the tools needed to drill the cover. I have never heard of a knock off strainer lid.

Pool School - Read This BEFORE You Post

Hello... Thank you for all the great posts here... I have to modify a Tristar Hayward lid..looking for a used one. Want to get Cyclone to use closing up for next year Does anyone have link to the fitting that attaches to lid or pics?? Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry will add signature in future

Tomolena.. what hose or adapter set up did you use from Cyclone to your great lid that you made? I haven't purchased Cyclone yet.. I know it comes with a black adapter.. in process of doing same mod on the lid as you. Any info you could provide would be great!! Thanks Steve

Tomolena.. what hose or adapter set up did you use from Cyclone to your great lid that you made? I haven't purchased Cyclone yet.. I know it comes with a black adapter.. in process of doing same mod on the lid as you. Any info you could provide would be great!! Thanks Steve

Look at my first post in the thread. All the part #'s are there. It is a 1.5" hose that is 6' in length. You also have the part #'s for the adapter that you need to attach to the cover and 1.5" hose.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.