Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
7bd139fab73bc45d9f2ec8643d0b9e56.jpg
e85549ba487d4a304bdd243d76d36a35.jpg
f16a9b7bde297d29e17744655d707ef3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's an IG plaster finish pool, with what appears to be calcium scaling. Results may be helpful 4x4, so please post them up as soon as you can, and a little history of results would be very good if you have some.

It's not slimy its hard as a rock..will post numbers when I get them ..its a if gunite pool

Man this looks to familiar....

If you run your hand along the wall, does the darker areas feel smooth and the whiter areas feel rough and indented like pitting?

It really looks like my pool a couple months ago before i had it re-surfaced. The 35 year old plaster was stained and pitting. Check out the first few pics here: Startup questions after pebblesheen application

Man this looks to familiar....

If you run your hand along the wall, does the darker areas feel smooth and the whiter areas feel rough and indented like pitting?

It really looks like my pool a couple months ago before i had it re-surfaced. The 35 year old plaster was stained and pitting. Check out the first few pics here: Startup questions after pebblesheen application

Yep exactly like that..I'm sure that's what it means for me..new plaster :(

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.