10 days @ SLAM lvls-now sick

eco-help

Bronze Supporter
Apr 4, 2014
Tampa, Florida
I am really sick - went to Dr and have a virus 10 days of rest required. I was in middle of SLAM but 4/5 I became too sick to get out of bed for more than bathroom breaks-- I am improving but there is no chance i can check chemical levels let alone clean filters or brush..
Do I leave SWG where it is to (hopefully) maintain FC@16 or lower it to normal?

4/5 9am SWG set to 20.... 2:05pm FC 16 and pump running 24/7 This is last activity before I fell sick so I don't even know if SWG is holding the 16 lvl

It started 11 days ago FC @ 0 brushed off walls and green algae easily came off in a cloud... SLAM time...
CYA was 20 (and i cannot guarantee it because I am rusty with testing) added ~2lbs Dry Stabilizer --- I never retested CYA but Poolmath "effects of adding" says 34
Before SLAM I added MA to bring PH to 7.2 TA was 90

leave it where it is and hopefully it will be perfect when you get out to check it... whenever you can check it you can change the SWG output :)

Get better soon..

As long as it is below your SLAM level it is fine :)

Is there anyone who can test the FC or bring a bottle of pool water to you to test it?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.