1 Light Gone, 2 lights gone, now Control box gone... Bad luck or is there something going on?

SW Pool Owner

Jun 24, 2022
Long Island, New York
Hi I noticed my 1st pool light go out a few days ago. Then last night I noticed the 2nd light no longer worked. I assumed at this point it's just bad luck and maybe both lights were installed at the same time.

Today my saltwater control panel (AutoPilot Digital) which I just installed a few weeks ago has no power. I know the electricity is working because I have an extension cord with a pool cleaner + speaker that work when I swap the plugs.

Does anyone know what is going on? I'm trying to get Leslie's service contractors to come out but they are a huge PITA to work with. Is this a job for an electrician? I'm not sure what the right course of diagnostic is. I'm also very busy with work at the moment and want to have this problem solved as efficiently as possible.

I have purchased a new RJ60+ system as recommended, I already had my eye on this exact series as well. It makes no sense to invest in Pool Pilot to me when the device is now discontinued and I am unable to acquire parts.
Today my saltwater control panel (AutoPilot Digital) which I just installed a few weeks ago has no power.
What happened to the RJ60?

Can you show pictures of everything?

What happened to the RJ60?

Can you show pictures of everything?
I ended up cancelling it because I got an email saying the board I had was interchangeable with a different AutoPilot part and I was able to use that instead.

For pics of pool lights nothing to show apart from light being out, if you want that let me know I just don't have a photo at the moment. It's 2 of these style lights: AquaLight Halogen Quartz Lights - TradeGrade

Attached is the board with no electricity.

Attachments

• IMG_0333.JPG
    IMG_0333.JPG
    290.5 KB · Views: 6
Hey just an update, autopilot reached out to me and walked me through swapping the fuse. Apparently when I converted to 110v I didn't change the fuse properly, the problem is fixed now for the panel.

Pool light issue remains, but I have bulbs coming tomorrow should hopefully resolve.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.