Zeosand

Is your opinion on Zeolite (zeosand) the same as it was when the previous thread was closed back in 2015? If so, then is there any media other then sand that has superior results?
Run, don't walk away from ZEO products. Sand is the best media in a sand filter. Tried the various brands when they first came out. Followed directions precisely. Ended up replacing all the ZEO stuff with good 'ol filter sand on two and added two bags to the third and never tried it again.

Thank you for your quick response. I’d just recently heard about Zeosand from a pool company. I’ve owned my pool fo 33 years and have only used sand. I was led to believe that Zeosand was superior to sand. In fact, the pool company I called recommended Zeosand. I thought I’d check it out a little further. I googled ‘Pros and Cons of Zeosand‘ and this website popped up. So glad I looked further into it, and more importantly that I found TFP.

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.