Missouri
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
This spring I'm going to be replacing my older Pentair single speed pump with a variable speed, adding a chlorine generator, and likely adding a gas heater. Right now, the pool is setup up to have the pump controlled by a on/off only switch. I'd like to add some automation controls, but I'm not sure what would be best in our situation since each manufacturer seems to have a wide range of options.

The pool is fairly simple, no spa and no lights (the removed the light when replacing the vinyl liner right before we moved in). It does have an automatic cover that's controlled by a keyed switch (but that probably shouldn't be automated for safety reasons).

An Intelliconnect could work for you or an IntelliCenter.

The IntelliCenter supports a cover card that tells the IC if your cover is open or closed. That is used to adjust the SWG % to lower it when the cover is closed and raise it when open. Or to turn off the pool light when the cover is closed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.