Where is the cheapest Place to Buy Muriatic Acid?

Well, I snagged 2 gal 31% at HD for $10. The P-a-P wanted $10/gal!

The HD is a very close drive. I have a P-a-P, HD, and Leslie's all within about 2 miles.

Thanx for the pointers guys.

in this day and age, closeness counts for something considering Gas is about $4/gal.

Re: Re: Where is the cheapest Place to Buy Muriatic Acid?

Dalandlord said:
Fathom39 Does Tapatalk make using this forum any easier than just using with a phones browser?

TIA

Dal,
I like Tapatalk a lot. It is better and faster than the phone browser: no pinching or scrolling and very little lag time when moving about the posts. It is well worth the $4 cost... if enough of you favorite forums have enabled Tapatalk. Give it a try but they only have a 15 minute return policy.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Thanks
fathom39 said:
Dalandlord said:
Fathom39 Does Tapatalk make using this forum any easier than just using with a phones browser?

TIA

Dal,
I like Tapatalk a lot. It is better and faster than the phone browser: no pinching or scrolling and very little lag time when moving about the posts. It is well worth the $4 cost... if enough of you favorite forums have enabled Tapatalk. Give it a try but they only have a 15 minute return policy.

Thanks

Re: Re: Where is the cheapest Place to Buy Muriatic Acid?

Dalandlord said:
Thanks
fathom39 said:
Dalandlord said:

TIA

Dal,

Thanks

The only thing I miss is not seeing the signatures. I haven't found a way to change that either. I am using the android version. Also, sometimes the pictures don't show and I have to go to the browser version to see them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.