when to tighten top plates

Well the pool is done the pump plumbed and about 5 more inches of water and we will be in business. It has been hard work but it is going to be well worth it. Deck should be done by the end of next week and thewife has the back yard/pool area looking fantastic. I am still having problems downloading pics but I will keep trying so I can showoff our new back yard oasis.

Enjoyed the new pool allday yesterday. It is great to have so much room in the pool only problem is a few leaks at the Hayward connections on the pump and return eyeball. Got my chemicals in last night we just swam in bath water yesterday pretty Much.

Looks really good. I like your shower hook-up. I need something like that on account of the grandkids getting out and playing for a while and then wanting to get back in after they are sweaty and dirty. It would be nice to have something like that. At the present time they wash off with the garden hose.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I like your low deck. I see all too often a huge deck, floating up in the air, in the middle of the yard. I think it makes the pool part of the overall yard and not something 4 feet above the grass.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.