What's your current pool temp?

jjdurrant said:
I hit 60! LOL

:shock: Brrrrrrrr!

Oh I did go in yesterday. We have two thermometers and they never agree! One said 80, the other said about 77. I think it was probably around 79. It was very pleasant! Our last day in the pool last fall was mid-October, so I figure I have six good months with the pool here in FL.

We made it briefly to 77 in mid-April, then it started raining. And raining, and raining. 6 inches and 2 weeks of rain later we are able to eek out 72 degrees under stormy skies. Still waiting on solar panels. Of course, seeing the sun would help too.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Was about 75 this weekend and the kids were in it for a good 40 minutes. The wife walked between me and the pool and I accidentally bumped into her. Splash. I had to jump in a few minutes later to be a "good sport" the water was quite cold. I didn't last very long.

my temp was 88 last night, was a great night for a swim. It was kind of rainy and it was dark. Turned the fiber optic lights on and enjoyed the changing lights.. We like the white light the best!!!
Who needs to take a bath when you have water this warm :lol:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.