What's your current pool temp?

Mine is classified as *turn yer lips blue if ya dare to go in*... :shaking2:

It's cold! I need a new thermometer.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
With the air not getting close to 55 for a high the last several days, I'm lucky to have retained any heat in the pool. So the 70 I had last week went south..... OK, who took it?

Currently, the pool is back down to 62. How am I supposed to do me physical therapy like this?

Well Aimee,

I guess you need it as much as I do! I'm making more if you want it!

Heater outlet temp is 68, so I'm getting good heat transfer. Coils are sweating, and as such seem to be self cleaning. No ash or other byproducts getting melted onto them.

I'm slowly insulating the return, so more of the heat makes it through the 20' of pipe to the pool.

Ive been in several time over the last three weeks .... no clue what the water temp is. All I know is I was hot from doing yard work and that water was cold but not too cold. Felt great!

I guess maybe some day I will break down and buy me a cheap thermometer with a frog or duck on top of it. :cool:

Mesa Arizona and we are hitting our first 100 degree day of the year this weekend. My pool is, and has been between 86 and 88 for a long while now with the help of solar heaters and a solar blanket but with the temps staying in the high 80's and 90's, I'm pretty sure that the cover will be taken off and stored in the next week or so. After that, the solar heaters will do the job for the next few weeks. Those will be turned off in the next 2 to 4 weeks and then I'll have to start wondering how to keep the water below 90.
I love living in Arizona. HA!!!!! :cool:

Got up to 74 last weekend and boys went swimming ... now back down to 68 ... I'm not getting in until it is at least 80 ... they can keep doing the polar plunge while I watch on the deck!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.