What's your current pool temp?

Wow, busy thread I should jump in. Just checked the pool 1:30pm Pacific time here in Las Vegas. Temp is 86 in th efist foot, I reached in farther and it seemed the same, pump starts up circulation around 10:30am. I have one of those blue bubble covers from Leslie's weve keept it on for the past month and it's making a difference, Our lows are still in the 50's overnight soo now the cover is helping to keep the heat in from the cool nights. :-D I'm also experimenting with One Saturn solar pool heater (200 ft. of 1/2" black irrigation pipe in a spiral) some water from the main return diverts to a garden hose to the heater then to a "dip" tube to feed the warm water to the bottom of the shallow end :-D

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It's been in the high 80s now for over a month. Very nice to swim in every day! Interestingly, I notice the water in the bottom of the deep end stays cooler (probably in the mid 70s) while the shallow end and first 3 feet of the deep end are consistently warm.

Ours was at 102 earlier today. When I was a kid I remember going on vacation for two weeks and coming back to find the pool over 110. :) I swam one lap and almost passed out.

Living in Phoenix with a solar pool cover of course. Thinking of cutting the pool cover into thirds so I can regulate the temperature better. We are at 95 right now and holding.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.